Friday, June 27, 2008

Laughter

June 30 is the last day of work that is after about 6 years of project implementation. I came in during the extension period and worked in the MinSSAD Consulting Office for one year only. Before the dealine, many of our collegues had already resigned and landed high-paying jobs abroad. The remaining staff of the MCO held an overnight farewell party in one of the resorts in the Island Garden City of Samal (IGACOS) recently (June 27-28).

Highlighting the party was a program of games, food, drinks, peptalks, and exchanging souvenirs where I got a pocket book entitled "If I really wanted to BE HAPPY I would..." from my colleague Mae. When I arrived home, I immediately browsed the pocketbook. It says and I quote: "Laughter promotes good health, both in body and spirit. It not only brightens your mood but also eases tension." It says further: "laughter is also an expression of faith in God - it is the best response you can make to your own human frailties as you strive to live a happy life." How true. My souvenir for my colleague was a Crispa t-shirt that carried my own graphic design.

To see images of laughter, I surfed the net and chose the innocent babies instead and made a collage on them as posted here. You see the innocence in the very faces of the tots. Oh by the way, beginning July 1, I would be jobless. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

No comments: