Sunday, August 10, 2008

Grocery Store

My wife looking for goods at the shelves in one of the supermarkets near our place. I have always this joke when we are in grocery stores.

My role is always to push the cart while following her way while my wife would be talking to me about goods, their quality and their prices, etc. And then when she notices that the good she is looking for is no longer available, she would turn to me to ask if I see some stock. And then I would quickly reply: "Sorry, Mam, that's the last stock we have. Come back tomorrow, new stocks are coming."

1 comment:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

heheheheh

hala ako bana pod mao na iya sulti, maglagot ko.....kutihan kono ko.

tapos ang nakalagot kay dia pa ko diri, tua na siya sa layooppp
kaayo..........makalagot lagi,

mayo pa ako na lang.....