Monday, June 1, 2009

Recovering from Stomachache

I grimaced in pain as I suffered from stomachache last night which I blamed from the water from our faucet. Davao City has a quality water but the supply we get from the Davao City Water District comes from Malagamot, another source.

It tastes funny compared to the water supply in the downtown which I enjoyed for long years before we moved to a new home place about five years ago. Our water supply was only installed this year and I still have to adapt to its funny taste.

This morning as I am fully recovering from the bout of stomach pain, I look for a menu to cook for my kids this lunch. As a home-based graphic artist, I have more time to share with my three kids during weekdays but not until they will go back to school come June 8 at Holy Cross of Academy (here in Sasa).

No comments: