Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 9 Appointments

Last June 30, after one-year stint, I ended my contract with the DAR-MinSSAD Project and so I was back to doing freelance work. Yesterday, I had three appointments and 1 small project to do. As I proceeded to my first appointment in (above photos) Seagull Beach Resort (Punta Dumalag, Matina Aplaya), I passed-by Ramon Magsaysay Avenue and took the photos below. R. Magsaysay Avenue is being groomed as Davao City's China Town. You can see the arch cutting across the road. It is one of the busiest commercial districts of the city. R. Magsaysay is actually host to businesses owned by businessmen of Chinese decent.

1 comment:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

thanks for sharing all davao photos,

mora ug giganahan na gyd ko ug laag siguro dira, bisan layo or tuyokon namo.

thanks kaayo ha?

we are planning to go home next year summer, pohon,
If Gods will.......sana matuloy, kung dunay money n health.

thanks again..........