Saturday, July 19, 2008

She Poses with the Bug

My dear darling willingly poses with the bug. She loves to talk about volkswagen beetles and easily gets inspired when she sees other bugs on the road. If I have my chance, I will try to take photos of bugs that I would meet here in the city. I have seen lots of them and I have friends with volkswagen beetles as service cars. Many of them are already jazzed up. Mine is still needing new paint, etc. With the current crisis now, I don't think we need to jazzup our bug. Not yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

daghan pa diha?


sus diri man gyd, once a yr duna gyd inspection...yrly inspections.

kung maka pasar imo awto ok, pero kung dili,,,,,ipaayo or junk.

bisan nindot pa hitsura....kay mahal man ang paayo....junk na lang, palit ug lain.

junk?...mahal pod kay bayad man pod.....

wa gyd no?

diha, mapus-lan gyd tanan....

nindot kaayo ang mga old vm beetles talagsa ra gyd makita or duna man makita, kana collections na, old timer na....

thanks for posting-or posing sa imong Wife.

Nice to meet-know you all......